Do you have an issue but are unsure on who to contact?

As an MP, I can help with issues that are the responsibility of UK Parliament.
I represent my constituents and can help with issues such as:

– hospitals and the NHS

-problems with benefits, pensions and national insurance


-school closures and funding

-transport facilities

If you are unsure on who to contact, please click here

Alternatively, you can fill out the form below!

Contact Info

Parliamentary Office:

0161 499 7900

Email me:

By filling in your personal details and providing us with information about your views, you are opting in to allowing the Labour Party and its representatives to use these, as well as other information to which we are entitled, to contact you by email, text, phone, websites and apps even though you may be registered with the Telephone Preference Service. You may opt out of being contacted at any time. Your personal information may be used to help us provide you with information to match your interests and / or to alert you of campaigns or events in which you may be interested. For the Labour Party’s full privacy policy and how we use your data please see: